Counted among the most entrepreneurial countries in Europe, Ireland has a rich history and tradition of education. It has close cultural, economic, and education ties with the English-speaking world, especially with the UK and the USA. It has historically been a popular study abroad destination for Indian students. Ireland is an excellent option for those who are planning to pursue their Master’s degree, thanks to its expertise in higher education and a culture of respect for learning. Known for their excellent research facilities, Irish universities and colleges have consistently ranked among top education institutes globally.
Why study in Ireland?
- 7 highly-ranked public universities
- 4 world-class institutions of Technology
- Among the world’s most peaceful and safe countries
- Information and Communication powerhouse of Europe
- Modern campuses with agile infrastructure and strong digital infrastructure
- 2 years post-study work permit for full-time work up to 40 hours per week
- 20 hours per week part-time work permitted
- Numerous courses that fall under the Critical Skills Occupation list
- European Headquarters of ICT Companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Amazon etc.
- Permanent Residence (PR) in just 2 years
- Ireland is the only English-speaking country in the Eurozone
- Employment in top Fortune 500 Companies
- Up to 100% scholarships on tuition fee available
Global Education Process
1. Explore: There are several top-ranked colleges and universities in Ireland that offer specialized degrees in Cloud Computing, IT, Machine Learning, Food Technology etc.
Some of the top universities in Ireland are as follows:
- Trinity College, Dublin
- University College, Dublin
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
2. Find Best Fit: It’s important to remember that the method of applying to an Irish higher education institution depends on whether you are an EU student or a non-EU student. Your status is determined by your application and cannot be changed after first-year registration.
Entry Requirements for Master’s in Ireland:
Bachelor’s degree with less than five backlogs and a 60% score. Relevant work expertise can be an appended advantage.
Supporting documents (Resume, LOR & SOP)- Statement of Purpose (SOP) is an essay written by an applicant that states the reason to apply to a particular course and explains their academic and professional journey along with their interests and accomplishments. Apart from SOP, a resume and the Letter of Recommendation (LOR), which is drafted by the applicant’s supervisor or academic institute, are also required. Ireland universities require three letters of recommendation as a part of the application.
All applicants are required to demonstrate a high level of competence in the English language. If English is not your first language, you must present with the minimum standard in a recognised English language test that are IELTS, TOEFL, PTE.
The Ireland universities do not set GRE scores as a mandatory requirement; instead, they look through the student’s entire application.
3. Apply: Keeping the deadlines in mind and after checking all the eligibility criteria, the next step is to apply to the chosen university.
Initiating with the profile assessment form, we at Hayden & Reynott, offer customized admission process including virtual classes for IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, GRE indicator and counseling sessions along with country advisors, admissions executives and visa offices are always at hand to guide and facilitate your admission process. We are your mentor and guide at every step of the admission process to help you get into the best college/university in Ireland.